Getting bigger every single day!
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
19 Weeks and Counting...
We've almost made it to the halfway point, yay!! This Friday I should be 20 weeks along and doing pretty well so far. I'm still having morning sickness, but it is almost at the same exact time every morning so I've found ways to work around it. Other than that I feel pretty good. I have some of the normal preggo symptoms including occasional shortness of breath and constantly having to go to the bathroom. I have been able to feel our little girl moving around and I can't explain to Nate how awesome of a feeling it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You look so cute Jes!! Congrats on your almost halfway point :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you
Hooray! There's a baby bump now! Congrats on making it to the half-way point. Time will go by fast now.
ReplyDelete